Assure the security of your business-critical systems and applications.
About JUMPSEC Penetration Testing Services
JUMPSEC Penetration Testing services simulate the techniques and tradecraft leveraged by advanced cyber attackers, to deliver robust assurances that you are secured from cyber threats. JUMPSEC services are designed to help clients to both understand and reduce their risk exposure by delivering an authentic assessment of resilience to real-world cyber threats.
JUMPSEC's testing approach is based on a range of industry best practices, using methodologies derived from a range of best practices, testing frameworks and standards. JUMPSEC consultants are suitably qualified and experienced, with certifications from industry recognised bodies such as CREST, attesting to their technical and professional standards.
Get a pen test quote now
Complete the form for a comprehensive quote from our team.
VULNERABILITY EXPLAINER VIDEOS
Learn more some of the core vulnerability types that attackers will look to exploit:
What is Buffer overflow?
What is cross site scritping?
What is blind sql injection?
What is a brute force attack?
WHY SHOULD YOU UNDERTAKE PENETRATION TESTING?
Penetration Testing is a core component of any effective cyber security programme. Regular assessment of your digital assets will help to prevent attackers from exploiting vulnerabilities and misconfigurations that will enable them to subvert, disrupt or destroy the digital services upon which your business depends.
- Secure your critical digital systems and assets against malicious activity.
- Manage cyber risk by identifying and remediating exploitable vulnerabilities.
- Build customer, regulator, and stakeholder confidence in your organisational security posture.
- Meet internal and external compliance requirements by regularly assuring the security posture of your digital assets.
- Operate your business with peace of mind that your digital assets are secured
- Build resilience against the ways that a real world attacker will target your network