We specialise in helping organisations to establish robust defences against cyber threats. JUMPSEC clients are able to build genuine cyber resilience, achieving improved security outcomes in terms of understanding, communicating, and reducing cyber risk.
Why choose JUMPSEC?
JUMPSEC is a leading cybersecurity consultancy working in partnership with its clients to protect their business infrastructure from cyber threats. Its people define JUMPSEC's services and capabilities; we retain personnel with a range of technical backgrounds to provide both best-in-class offensive capabilities and informed remediations - finding practical solutions which address root-cause issues.
JUMPSEC provides a range of offensive and defensive cyber security solutions to tackle a range of challenges for clients with varying levels of maturity - from conventional penetration testing engagements, to threat-intelligence-led mapping, modelling and simulation exercises, to managed security operations centre (SOC) services. JUMPSEC does not use a static service portfolio, and our consultants excel in devising innovative solutions to novel client challenges.
At JUMPSEC, we know the importance of cyber security investment in giving our clients the confidence to execute their business strategies by building their resilience to cyber risks. As such, we focus on presenting findings in an accessible manner that clearly communicates the business value of security investment in terms of risk reduction.
A range of public case studies and client testimonials can be found here: www.jumpsec.com/case-studies
JUMPSEC engagements are governed by strict code of professional ethics and follow a structured approach built on proven methodologies and recognised industry bodies such as CREST, NCSC, OWASP and OSSTMM.
- ISO 9001:2015 for quality management
- ISO 27001:2013 for information security management
Staff vetted to BS7858:2012
- An established reputation with a strong and loyal customer base
CREST certified company
- Sought after for speaking events, contributing to numerous key security conferences
- Government Digital Supplier G-Cloud (8-up to 11 Framework)
- Recognised CREST incident response specialists
- Professional liability insurance in place
- Recognised CREST accredited Security Operations Centre (SOC)
- Recognised CREST application testing specialists
- Recognised CREST Penetration testing specialists
- Recognised CREST Simulated Target Attack and Response (STAR) Penetration Testing
- Recognised Simulated Target Attack and Response (STAR) Threat Intelligence
- Recognised authority in *nix security
- Recognised authors and contributors to industry books and training material
- Provider of vulnerability research and advisories to the security industry
- Cyber essentials certifying assessor body