Governance, Risk and Compliance
Keeping your organisation complaint through security.
Governance, Risk and Compliance
Let JUMPSEC experts assist in making sure your organisation is compliant with the regulations governing your industry using our extensive experience in developing information security policies and standards.
Who needs Governance, Risk and Compliance service?
JUMPSEC’s Governance, Risk and Compliance services helps organisations of all kinds put in place a coordinated strategy for managing the broad issues of cyber governance, information security risk management and regulatory compliance that aligns with your business strategy. JUMPSEC will help your business to reduce your information security risk and drive your compliance efforts.
Whether your business operates in a high-compliance environment and requires a comprehensive cyber governance, risk and compliance programme; your business is going through a merger or acquisition; or your business is beginning to bolster its cyber security capabilities to win business or gain a competitive advantage, JUMPSEC can enable your business to define and meet your cyber governance, risk and compliance goals, lower the cost of compliance and reduce the risk of reputational damage to your brand.
What are the benefits of Governance, Risk and Compliance services?
JUMPSEC clients benefit from our extensive experience in developing information security policies and standards, implementing UK and international cyber security frameworks and standards, certifying businesses against the Government Cyber Essentials scheme and implementing Information Security Management Systems for ISO 27001 certification.
JUMPSEC consultants have expertise in cyber governance, risk management, incident response, and compliance. JUMPSEC’s security operations centre collects the latest threat intelligence to detect and address information security flaws and inform practical mitigation strategies. We’ll help you to demonstrate that your business takes cyber security and compliance seriously.
JUMPSEC clients can benefit by adding additional services from across our entire services portfolio, including our flagship Security Operations Centre (SOC) as a service.
What makes up JUMPSEC Governance, Risk and Compliance service?
JUMPSEC’s Governance, Risk and Compliance services include:
- Advising on standards and regulations and help your business to build compliant cyber security management and compliance programmes
- Developing and maintaining cyber security policies, processes and standards
- Defining governance roles, processes and reporting cycles to provide a clear view of your business’ cyber risk posture
- Helping your business to define its risk appetite and measure risk
- Improving cyber security assurance processes using a risk-based approach
- Designing and implementing security controls to secure your business’ information infrastructure
- Testing incident response processes
- Identifying, eliminating and streamlining duplication in your compliance processes
- Advising on, designing and implementing internal audit programmes, as well as training or providing internal auditors
- Independently auditing your compliance programme(s)
Continuous Expert Support
We love what we do and we are just a phone call away. When you take our Cyber Security Strategy consultation, you receive continuous expert support backed by rigorous processes and procedures. You can contact us at any time for any security related questions.